Saving Electricity Saves Money – Our new Heat Recovery System!
Recovering heat from the refrigeration process…
Fabdec have pioneered heat transfer technology in stainless
in our UK manufacturing facility.
Every refrigeration system is effectively a heat pump.
The refrigerant changes state during the cooling process
and the compressor creates an excess of waste heat,
which is rejected into the atmosphere.
The goal of heat recovery is to capture this waste heat and
convert it into free hot water.
SPAR-HEAT – Overview
• 130L – 3000L range
• Multiple heat exchanger coil options
• Durable duplex stainless steel
• Little maintenance as without moving parts
• Market leading insulation with CFC-free polyurethane foam
• Safe potable water protection thanks to secure double wall
• Hygienic scratch resistant plastisol cladding
• Immersion bosses for boosting water temperature
SPAR-HEAT is a durable stainless steel cylinder with double-walled spiral heat exchangers designed to recover the waste heat in a safe
and efficient manner, generating hot water at temperatures of up to 60°C. – Immersion heaters can then boost it up to 85°C
Cutts Refrigeration are Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Specialists. We’ve been serving our customers for over 30 years with real people who answer the phone when you ring.
Fast efficient service for breakdowns and repairs for Cellar Coolers, Cold Rooms, Milk Tanks, Refrigerated Trailers and a full installation service across Shrewsbury, Telford, Market Drayton, Ludlow, Leominster, Shropshire and beyond.
Call to speak to us or go online: https://www.cuttsrefrigeration.com